Harbor Club provides everything necessary to its residents looking to maintain their active lifestyle. There are a number of amenities to take advantage of, as well as areas for bike riding or taking a walk to enjoy the beauty of the natural surroundings.
- The Swim and Tennis Center contains a Junior Olympic-Sized Pool that is ideal for laps, swim classes or just enjoying a summer day with the kids or grandkids. Our double lighted tennis courts host everything from casual play to competitive tournaments. Pro Ron Estrada has a long resume of international tennis instruction experience and provides terrific programming for members to enjoy on a regular basis. The community is also active in recruitment of membership into the Lake Oconee Tennis Association.
- The Fitness Center, located in the Clubhouse, is available for your own personal workout training. Or choose from a number of fitness classes offered regularly to the Harbor Club membership in the aerobics room with personal trainers that help hold you accountable to your fitness goals.
- Granite Shoals Marina gives members the opportunity to explore all 19,000 acres of Lake Oconee. Whether you are an avid fisherman, boat enthusiast or just plain enjoy fun on the water, the marina is available to suit your needs.
- Just off the beaten path of the nearby nature trail you will find Big Timber Lodge Playground, a favorite spot for the kids of the Harbor Club community. The delightful sounds of laughter ring out through the wooded surroundings as children play in the tree house themed playground equipment or fly high on the swing. Children’s activities are also hosted here on a regular basis, including the annual Harbor Club Easter Egg Hunt – a member favorite.
- Croquet courts are positioned just outside the Clubhouse and offer a unique exception to golf and tennis.