As a resident at Harbor Club, arts, culture and entertainment are always within reach. Whether it’s a world-recognized broadway show performance at Festival Hall in Greensboro sponsored by Oconee Performing Arts Society, a grammy-winning artist on stage at the Plaza Arts Center in Eatonton or a nationally renowned stage show at the Madison-Morgan Cultural Arts Center, there is never a shortage of performances to enjoy at Lake Oconee. Harbor Club is also situated on the historic Antebellum Trail with access to a number of quaint small towns offering shopping, terrific dining and wonderful community events.
Aside from what is nearby, just outside the gates members can find everything they need:
• Full range of medical services are available at nearby Cowles Clinic and Medical College of Georgia. Putnam General Hospital is just twenty minutes away and St. Mary’s Hospital is in the process of building a brand new facility just minutes from the gates of Harbor Club
• Ample educational opportunities are available to young families with private, public and charter school systems just a short drive away
• The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation provides a full calendar of events year round. There’s the wonderful, lakefront atmosphere at Gaby’s by the Lake, the “Farm to Table” menu of Georgia’s Bistro and the cocktail menu at Linger Longer Steakhouse always draws a solid pre-dinner crowd. The Ritz-Carlton Spa is not only a favorite spot for locals, but has enjoyed international acclaim from traveler publications (most recently Conde Nast) since its inception as well.
• Lake Oconee Village provides one of the most successful Publix supermarkets in the Southeast, an assortment of restaurants, shopping boutiques, professional services and the local Spotlight Theatre is a terrific place to catch a movie or even a small concert.
• The Village at Harmony Crossing is a walking friendly shopping center that houses retail, restaurants and professional services along with year round events open to the community– including First Friday celebrations, The Ga Farmers Market and annual Holiday Lighting ceremony.