Deciding on a first, or even a second home is one that requires a tremendous amount of thought and due diligence. It’s almost like buying a stock, with the exception of the fact that you don’t actually LIVE in a stock certificate! So it’s that much more important that you choose wisely, not only for yourself but for your family too.
We’re certain you already know all of that. But as it relates to Harbor Club, we have some interesting, new real estate statistics to share. Check it out:
71 transactions – 20 were home sales
$10,913,700 sales volume
82 transactions – 34 were home sales
$14,717,605 sales volume
This means that our 2015 sales activity represents a 35% increase year over year and that our home sales increased 70% year over year! 2014 was a great year for us and 2015 was even better. We can already see that 2016 is shaping up to be our best year yet. Why? Not only is it because of the fantastic real estate opportunities that Harbor Club offers, but because of our awesome residents as well. General Manager, Brandon Matney puts it best, stating “The people who have invested in Harbor Club aren’t just property owners, they’re new friends.” The residents are those who know that Harbor Club is not only a smart investment, it’s a pleasantly delightful one too. Here’s why… Harbor Club exclusively offers:
- Nine miles of shoreline along beautiful Lake Oconee, Georgia’s second largest lake.
- The Boathouse marina, store and restaurant, one of only three boat-up restaurants and gas docks on the lake! It even has bocce ball courts and a fire pit for roasting marshmallows.
- An award-winning Tom Weiskopf- and Jay Morrish-designed golf course that has earned 4½ out of 5 stars from Golf Digest magazine as a “Best Places to Play”.
- An outdoor swim and tennis center with junior-Olympic swimming pool and double-lighted tennis courts.
- A 15,000-square-foot clubhouse with full-service dining, a golf shop, men’s and women’s locker rooms and a well-appointed fitness center.
- A jam-packed calendar of fun events and activities that caters to residents of all ages.
Harbor Club provides an environment that promotes community events, holiday traditions and lake activities. It’s family-owned and operated, completely debt-free, and filled with great friends and families who take pride in their neighborhood. Will you be the next? Check out our current real estate opportunities or better yet, stop by for a tour. See you soon!