As you make your way through the entrance to Harbor Club you may get the sense that you are being welcomed home. That might have a little bit to do with the fact that 80 percent of residents live here full time, or the fact that the other 20 percent of members and all of our welcomed guests are never eager to leave. In any case, Harbor Club is a "neighborhood" in every sense of the word.
Our members are the heart beat to this community. And there are various opportunities to engage and find your niche group once you join the neighborhood yourself. The Men’s and Ladies Golf Associations hold tournaments throughout the year. There are various tennis groups that play regularly in the community and through the Lake Oconee Tennis Association and the member calendar is always filled with various activities to enjoy each and every month.