Looking for family fun? Harbor Club on Lake Oconee is the place to come! Whether grandparents, parents, or kids, there are tons of fantastic things to do together at Harbor Club. We’ve listed some of them below. How many of these can you picture doing with your family?
Get your sport on
- Golf (lots of super-fun tournaments available)
- Swimming (do laps in our junior Olympic-sized pool)
- Frisbee, soccer and other field sports at our new sports field
- Running and jogging at The Grove’s new quarter-mile track
- Croquet too!
Mellow out to music
Have you been to one of our free concerts? We offer wonderful outdoor, live music events at our Boathouse Marina in the summer, which is great fun for everyone. You can even enjoy the show from the comfort of your own boat! We also offer live music events at the Clubhouse during the winter months. Both the Clubhouse and Boathouse offer food and drinks to enjoy while listening to great tunes. And speaking of food...
Dine on delectables
- Family night dinners
- Sunday brunch
- Special holiday meals and buffets (like New Year’s Day, Easter, Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Christmas, Oktoberfest, etc.),
- Themed meals (like Italian night, for example)
- Don’t forget about Happy Hour!
Let us entertain you
As for as other entertainment at Harbor Club is concerned the list goes on and on. Here are just a few:
- Magic shows
- Trivia nights
- Paint parties
- Pool parties
- Game groups
- Gardening club
- Music game show nights
- Girl’s night out
- Men’s coffee and conversation
- Luau and hula shows
- Super Bowl party
Of course, we have some additional on-site amenities like our Big Timber Lodge playground, pergola fire pit, and the dog parks provide some great entertainment too.
Live the “lake life”
Since our community is located directly on Lake Oconee (Georgia’s second largest lake), there are so many fun activities for families to enjoy together. You name it; we’ve got it, including:
- Relaxing by the lake
- Bocce ball and corn hole by the lake at the <href="#boathouse">Boathouse
Don’t forget that we aren’t far from the renown sandbar too...
Make holidays happier
The holidays are always special at Harbor Club. We host a ton of family-friendly events, including:
- Golden Egg Hunt
- Halloween costume party
- Halloween trunk or treat
- Fourth of July golf cart parade
- Christmas party
- Pictures with Santa
- And more!
Make fitness fun again
If your family has any fitness goals, Harbor Club has the means to help hit them. We offer everything you need to get in shape enjoyably. When you exercise together, getting healthy is easy! You can take advantage of:
- Zumba classes
- Yoga classes
- Butts-n-gutts classes (yes, it’s really called that)
- Barre and toning classes
- The Fit-Trail® with 10 fitness stations for stretching, bending and strength training
- Cardio on the new machines at The Grove
- Weight training with the new equipment at The Grove
- Walking miles and miles of well-maintained roads in our (24/7) secured community
Come see for yourself why Harbor Club is an excellent place for family fun. Contact us for a personalized tour.