If you are a homeowner at Harbor Club, you’re in luck in more ways than you may have realized. You already know that Harbor Club offers a slew of amenities and benefits to its residents, but if the time ever comes to sell your home, there’s one more big advantage: The Harbor Club Sales Center.
We all know that selling a home can be a stressful process. However, you can easily remove stress from that equation by utilizing our on-premise team of experienced sales experts. The Sales Center team fully comprehends what it will take to get your Harbor Club home sold both quickly and at a great price. Consider the following:
- We know how to drive home buyers to Harbor Club. Our marketing tools and strategies are proven to work, as we have had a 141% increase in walk-in traffic, to date, this year over all of last year.
- We are on track to triple our 2016 walk-in traffic compared to 2015.
- The Harbor Club Sales team has taken the time to truly understand who the real buyers are and what they desire in a home–arming themselves with important statistical data to gain a knowledgeable edge in the market.
- This has been a banner year for the Harbor Club Sales team so far. As of this writing, we’ve achieved $7.4 million in combined pending and sold listings.
- The Harbor Club Company is dedicated to the continuous investment of effective marketing practices, spending nearly $800k thus far in 2016 to drive buyer traffic and increase home sales.
● Harbor Club’s Sales Center, located conveniently just beyond the front gate, offers every potential buyer a professional, informational and enjoyable presentation of the entire community and the amenities offered. This helps buyers gain a strong desire to choose Harbor Club over any other Lake Oconee options.
- Harbor Club’s Discovery Package provides an ultimate welcoming experience to out of town guests to play golf and socialize with our residents through an ambassador program.
- Harbor Club Resale property owners receive a highly polished marketing platform that includes professional home photography, access to three listing services, high gloss commercially printed brochures, virtual tours with dedicated web domains, continual feedback, and exclusive posting on Harbor Club’s website.
- You’ve probably seen many of our marketing investments yourself, such as our brand new website, regular appearances on Atlanta’s Best New Homes television, grand opening events around our new model homes, as well as an uptick on our social media postings and blog updates. We’ve worked hard on the back-end enhancements too, including improving Harbor’s Club’s SEO (search engine optimization), conducting real estate broker events, increasing our trade show representation and more — all in an effort to continuously improve our sales strategies.
- All of this momentum is due in part to the leadership and direction of Kathy Phillips, our on-site Director of Sales at Harbor Club. A resident of the community, Kathy joined the Harbor Club team in early 2016. Her wealth of real estate knowledge and experience has helped gain a tremendous amount of exposure for the Harbor Club community. Everyone, from colleagues to residents, love to work with Kathy.
- “Working with Kathy Phillips has been a wonderful experience! Her attention to detail and the heart she puts into her work is outstanding. She keeps you informed as potential buyers and other agents view your home. She is a professional and lives in the community which enables her to answer many questions new homeowners have in their buying decisions. Kathy took me through each step as I sold my home. She should be your choice of a real estate agent whether buying or selling! Thank you Kathy!” – Jessica Harrison
Ready to get your home sold at Harbor Club? Give Kathy and her sales team a call at (866) 805-LAKE (5253).