The final numbers are in, and Harbor Club on Lake Oconee has once again experienced incredible residential sales at our Southern Living-Inspired Community. Despite the continuation of the COVID-19 pandemic, or perhaps because of it, our real estate sales climbed once again with a 22% dollar volume increase over 2020.
It also marks the seventh year in a row that our award-winning community has attained double-digit growth. The data show that home buyers see the value of investing in a debt-free, amenity-rich golf and lake community like Harbor Club.
Here are some of the real estate statistics from this past year that support that claim:
- In 2021, there were 128 transactions, consisting of 79 homes and 49 homesites.
- The total dollar volume in 2021 was $53,326,175, consisting of $50,056,875 in homes and $2,269,300 in homesites. (2020’s total dollar volume was $43.6 million.)
- Harbor Club's dollar volume sales have tripled since 2018.
It also helps prove that our efforts in meeting (and exceeding) the needs of today's buyers are working. Today, we know that:
- Working remotely is now the "new normal," and our homes provide the perfect spaces for accommodating both work and education.
- Homes in resort-style communities are in high demand as high-earning remote workers continue to move to neighborhoods like ours.
- The sport of golf is booming, and its popularity is not slowing down.
There's another undeniable reason why our sales continue to grow -- and that's due to our incredible sales director, Kathy Phillips.
Ever since Kathy joined the Harbor Club team back in early 2016, she has worked tirelessly at creating and implementing new, innovative marketing plans for promoting our Southern Living-Inspired Community. We love that she's been able to introduce so many wonderful people to the neighborhood, resulting in many discovering (or building) their dream home here.
Kathy is an expert in Harbor Club real estate, and she knows the entire Lake Country market exceptionally well. Not only does she "talk the talk," she "walks the walk." She bought and renovated a stunning lakefront Harbor Club villa back in 2017. So she not only works here, she lives and plays here too. What's more, she's very involved in our community events and activities and has thoroughly enjoyed living the Harbor Club lifestyle.
Whether a brand new, resale, or a fantastic piece of land for a future dream home, it's exciting to see so many people wisely invest in our community. Will you be next? There's only one way to find out – meet Kathy and learn about all the great things Harbor Club has to offer. Contact us, and let's start planning your visit today.